- Pre-medical California State University, Fresno, CA 1976-1977
- Medical School La Salle University, Mexico City, Mexico 1978-1983
- Fellowship, Hematology/Oncology University of California School of Medicine, Davis, CA 1986-1988
- Residency, Internal Medicine Valley Medical Center, Fresno, CA 1984-1986
- Internship, Internal Medicine Valley Medical Center, Fresno, CA 1983-1984
Licensure and Certification
- California Medical License
- Diplomat - American Board of Internal Medicine, 1986
- Board Certified - American Board of Medical Oncology, 1991 -Present
- 1997 - Present California Oncology of the Central Valley Medical Group. Fresno, CA
- 1993 -2001 Cancer Care Associates Fresno, CA
- 1989-1993 Hemotology Oncology Medical Group Fresno, CA
- 1987-1993 Dr. Christopher Perkins Private Practice Fresno, CA
- American Medical Association
- Association of Community Cancer Centers
- American College of Physicians
- California Medical Association
- Governing Council CMA
- Fresno Community Hospital Hospice
- Nancy Hinds Hospice
- Association of Northern California Oncologist Medical
- Oncology Association of Southern California
- 1987 - Present Community Medical Centers Fresno, CA
- 1987 - Present St. Agnes Medical Center Fresno, CA
- 1987 - 2002 Kaweah Delta Hospital Visalia, CA
- 1987 - 2002 Hanford Community Medical Center Hanford, CA
I received first class treatment in this beautiful office. The staff members genuinely care about my needs and I never felt like I was just a number.
Having breast cancer and experiencing the love and support at California Oncology reinforced the power, beauty and sharing of women. Thank you!
I always feel like I am cared for both physically and emotionally when I come for an appointment. Dr. Perkin's takes his time with me and the employees treat me like I'm extended family. Thank you for caring.
Dr. Perkins is always caring and available and I learn so much from Lany and the others. I wouldn’t put my life in anyone else’s hands.
Thank you for your kindness and care, and treating me like family. Dr. Perkins always took time to answer my questions.
My cancer experience taught me authentic concern for my health and recovery. I feel as though my caregivers were all family, even if I didn’t know them before.