- University of California Irvine Medical Center - Irvine, CA 1990 - FELLOWSHIP - Hematology/Oncology
- University of California San Francisco - Fresno, CA - RESIDENCY - Internal Medicine
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Los Angeles, CA - INTERNSHIP
- Universidad Autonomo De Guadalajara, MD 1980
Licensure & Certification
- American Board of Internal Medicine -Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
- School of Breast Oncology
- Physician/Owner 2002-2016 Newport Breast Care
- Independent Consulting 1993-2002
- Associate Staff 1992 -1993 The Breast Care Center, Orange, California
- Associate Staff 1991 -1992 Long Beach Memorial Breast Center
Memberships & Awards
- Former Board of Directors-American Cancer Society
- Chair-Breast Health West Orange County Division 1994-1996
- American Society of Breast Disease
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Best Doctors of America
- Best Professionals of America
Clinical Trial Participation
- Pl - Intergenetics OncovueBre Testing
- Sub PI -Prometheus CTC
- PI · Neu Vax Trial
- English - Native speaker
- Spanish - Professional proficiency
- French - Working proficiency
- Mandarin Chinese -Elementary proficiency
Having breast cancer and experiencing the love and support at California Oncology reinforced the power, beauty and sharing of women. Thank you!
I received first class treatment in this beautiful office. The staff members genuinely care about my needs and I never felt like I was just a number.
I always feel like I am cared for both physically and emotionally when I come for an appointment. Dr. Perkin's takes his time with me and the employees treat me like I'm extended family. Thank you for caring.
Thank you for your kindness and care, and treating me like family. Dr. Perkins always took time to answer my questions.
Dr. Perkins is always caring and available and I learn so much from Lany and the others. I wouldn’t put my life in anyone else’s hands.
My cancer experience taught me authentic concern for my health and recovery. I feel as though my caregivers were all family, even if I didn’t know them before.